Friday, November 18, 2005

Who would have thought?

Literally, ten minutes ago, I completed the film! It came out pretty well, I must say. The only problems were the second-long noises that came before or after title cards. Next time I make a silent, I'll see if I can turn the volume off on the camera, so that this annoying problem won't be an issue in the future. Otherwise, I think I have crafted a very nice film, with the help of many people I care about. Special thanks to my brother Daniel for helping with camera work for a day. Special thanks to Steven Benassi, who did a wonderful job in his debut in a (finished) film of mine. And an extra special thanks to my dear Cait, who not only starred, helped film, but also designed all the title cards for me. I could not have done this without any of you, so thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

There might be a last minute bit of tweaking to make the film as perfect as possible, but it looks like we're all finished. At six and a half minutes long, it's going WAY over the given time limit, but hopefully everyone will be laughing enough to ignore that. I am so excited to show this to my family and friends next Friday. The final step, other than burning the film onto DVD, is to make a write-up for class, which is essentially a justification for this film as a sound experiment. It may be a little more of a stretch than other sound projects that I'll be seeing, but my professor seemed thrilled with the idea, so I am confident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home