Monday, November 28, 2005

The Audienes Agree...

..."The Great NJ Wallet Robbery" is a hit! I've shown the film to almost everyone I know and they have all loved it! The film has gotten big laughs, even from people I thought would be a little more skeptical. There was little real criticism, and what was said was not very important in the first place. The real test comes on December 5th, when I show the film to my class. Will the students laugh? Hopefully. Will the professor laugh? She better. Will the 6 and 1/2 minutes that doubles the time allowed be forgotten by all the laughs? If not, we're all screwed! Will I get an A+? You betcha. I will post a copy of my write-up when it's finished, so that you may gain a more insightful look into how film music began. Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home