Tuesday, December 06, 2005

An Audience Dwindled To One...

Yesterday was to be the premiere of my film in class, but it didn't work out that way. I wasn't feeling up for class that day, and chose to stay in and work on a very important essay, not to mention blow a truck load of snot out of my nose! Thankfully, there are no repercutions for missing class and missing the movie showing. No grade lowering, no attendance really taken away, since I had been to every other class. Therefore, I will be showing the film privately to my professor this Thursday. Wish me luck! I'm relieved that I don't have to show it to class. I hate reading things to classes, showing my films, and especially showing my films that I'm in. In this case, it would have been all three! I guess it's ironic that someone who thought about being a director can't stand showing his work. The neurotic side of me always triumphs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home