Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Surprise Surprise! And More Surprises...

Months after hoping to make my very own episode of "Alfred Hitchcock Presents," difficult actors have forced me to abandon the project. But fear not! I have a new one in mind, and planning and script writing is already started. My goal is to make a film that portrays for each of us a humorous verison of what our futures might be like. The point is to stay true to our characters, but have a hell of a lot of fun with it. The stories are bookmarked by all of us gathered at a dinner party, and conclude with everyone agreeing that I should make a movie about it. We then go into movie spoofs that feature certain members of the group. If it gets done on time, this film promises to be epic, funny, and a nice memento for everyone to have. Let's hope I don't run out of time.

Until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home